You must plan ahead 3 weeks before you need your items. This is the slowest retail order I have EVER placed.

Your credit card is immediately charged yet you wait another half of the month for any type of shipment status to be posted online. You never get a confirmation email stating that even shipped.

Now, the next problem is where is the package that was supposedly already delivered????

Just go to the store, shop in person try on the clothes and once you have them in hand make your purchase. Don't waste your time!!!!!

Also, this store is cute and all, but sometimes very VERY expensive.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Justice For Girls needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Justice For Girls.

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments

Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more