My sisters & I took our children shopping at the JUSTICE & BROTHERS store in Bowling Green KY(greenwood mall). We drove from Monticello Ky which is 1hr 52 minutes away just to come to this particular store.

When getting there my sister asked a question towards the range of sizes & the sales representative answered then turn to the other clerks rolled her eyes & began whispering. Had she paid attention that we all came in together she would not have let us see her do or so I thought, the rest of the visit showed me they had no problem with their actions. The entire time we were in this store they all but one stared & whispered. I've never been In a store & been treated such a way Before, at least Not by every employee except for one.

At The checkout I Asked a question about how it was rung up & she got her calculator out began showing me like I was a complete ***. As I left the store my sisters who were outside looking in let me know by facial expressions to turn around yet again there they all were discussing us & staring. It took everything in me as well as my sisters to go ahead & leave. So to show our children a good example we continued on our day.

Our children even picked up on them and started asking why are they looking at us, THAT'S SAD & shows just how bad it was! I Was extremely not happy with this visit to the store at all, my other visits have always been great. I was excited to take my sisters there for this was their first time in a Justice Store. Needless to say my sisters have no desire to ever go again just based on these employees & their rudeness.

I've always let things like this go, it could be this person wad just having a bad day..... well not in this case there are no excuses & we were greatly offended!

I didn't like: Very rude employees.

Comments