Lakewood, New York

I don't like the new line at all.Prices are way too high and no j bucks or too cards.

Capri pants cost more than full length jeans. Tops are $36.90 for kids who grow out of them in a few months. Definitely want the 40% off back. Manager at Lakewood mall store very rude and disrespectful.

I was told that if I didn't like the prices to shop somewhere else. I guess I will. Nothing in the size I need is ever in stock in the stores. And I was promised a 40% coupon for signing up my email address, never received it.

Whomever is running this company needs to get a clue. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Justice was fine the way it was. You should have just left it alone.

Very disappointed customer who plans on shopping elsewhere.Thanks Chautauqua mall manager.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Justice For Girls. The most disappointing about justice capri from Justice For Girls was very rude employees and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Justice For Girls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Justice For Girls to other companies on our site.

Comments