I ordered on November 24th, 8 items. They took the money out of my account on November 24th for 8 items.

They took the money out a second time for 8 items on December 2nd. I finally got the duplicate reversed. I called to find out where my order was to find it was cancelled. They then shipped me only 7 items insisting that I only paid for 7.

I finally got my money back for the item unavailable. They took the money out of my account a third time on December 21st for the seven items again. They will not respond to me, they will not return my money. They are very dishonest.

Please do not shop here.

The customer service people are so badly trained and very rude. I would be surprised if the website is secure.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of justice for girls account from Justice For Girls. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $94 and wants Justice For Girls to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was overcharged, being charged and not receiving and poor shipping service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Justice For Girls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments