Image Subject POOR customer service and broken promises! Sad Christmas Response By Email (Kelley H.) (12/17/2016 01:34 PM) Dear Linda Peevyhouse: Thank you for contacting Justice regarding your order number OJTW010625484.

We are happy to assist you. In researching your order, we see that you did not add the slippers to your order. Since they were not included in your order when you submitted your order, they were not sent. For future promotions such as this one that has an item with a size or color, please select the size and or color and add the item to your cart before checkout so the item can be sent.

When you add the item to your cart, as long as your order qualifies, the price will adjust to free on your order. We are sorry for your experience. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to let us know your concerns. We're documenting the information and will share it with the appropriate teams so they can review and be made aware of the impact to our customers.

Justice values its customers and is always looking for ways to improve their experience. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Should you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please email or call us and a Justice Customer Care Associate will be happy to help you. We’re here for you from 8:00 a.m.

- 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time, 7 days a week! Inside the US: 866-246-5822 Outside the US: 214-258-0171 Our goal at Justice is to ensure you have the best shopping experience possible. We hope you’ll check our site soon at shopjustice.com to see what’s new and exciting!

Thank you for choosing Justice. Your loyalty is our goal. Sincerely, Kelley H. Justice Customer Care Representatives are available 7 days a week, from 8:00 a.m.

- 11:00 p.m. (ET) Inside the US call 866-246-5822 Outside the United States call 214-258-0171 Justice ; Store Locator ; Join us on Facebook CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, as well as any attachment, contains information from Tween Brands, Inc. and is for the designated recipient only and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.

Any other use of the email by you is prohibited. Unless expressly stated in this email, nothing in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature. Customer By Service Email (Linda Peevyhouse) (12/14/2016 10:41 AM) I recently placed an order for my grand daughter whom is also my foster child. With state funds and was promised on the online order slippers would be coming with her pj's.

Since my notice said some items are shipped seperately I waited and when nothing was received I tried to call; Which your computer disconnected me 23 minutes into a 45 min. wait - so then I did online chat as suggested by your computer while on hold and she was NO help at all just kept sending me some pop up to call the company. I then proceeded to call you back and waited 30 min to get told she was sorry they ran out. SO you tell me in my order I have placed the order fast enough to receive them; then I receive no notice they arent coming then get hung up on and talked to rudely and then I call a real person back AGAIN and get told supervisors are to busy they can call you later!

OK that was 2 days ago and still no phone call! Believe it I will let everyone know in the state agencies how your company has done a foster child! This is the worst customer service I have ever received or should I say NOT received! So the question still stands?

Why tell you customers they are getting something by online ordering and then not do it!!!!! order # OJTW010625484 Sincerely ONE TICKED OFF FOSTER GRANNY Linda Peevyhouse CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Question Reference # 161214-000622 Date Created: 12/14/2016 10:41 AM Date Last Updated: 12/17/2016 01:34 PM I have also called and but in paypal refund request on the return of half of this order I was charged full price on and NOTHING! 2 months later and still waiting!!!!

Review about: Justice For Girls Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments