Justice For Girls - Review about Space Dye Dance Leotard from Grand Falls, Newfoundland And Labrador
Ordered these for my daughter from justice.It came to 35.49 and 15.99 shipping.
By the time it was converted to Canadian funds it was 72.00. Then the best part is I then got a bill from fedex saying I owed them 36.08 for customs clearance. By the time everything was done it cost me 113.07. It is only worth the 35.08.
It is a very thin material. Not like most gymnastics outfits. Very dissappointed in the product. What's even more upsetting g is that all the suits for gymnastics said online exclusive which was untrue.
I went to the Fredericton store and saw these outfits.
So much for online exclusive.I think it is a complete rip off!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Space Dye Dance Leotard
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Note: Not a Canadian company in spite of the mis-leading company name! Production is in Indiana and Sales is based in Chicago. After several difficult telephone conversations with various staff..."
- "I opened a tin of Hunt;s Spaghetti sauce this evening and there was a very large, sharp bone in the tin. I have pictures if you need them. It was..."
- "I sent back my cream and poured the unused product into plastic container and it melted the bottom out of the container. After it was sitting in my cupboard in..."