Grand Falls, Newfoundland And Labrador

Ordered these for my daughter from justice.It came to 35.49 and 15.99 shipping.

By the time it was converted to Canadian funds it was 72.00. Then the best part is I then got a bill from fedex saying I owed them 36.08 for customs clearance. By the time everything was done it cost me 113.07. It is only worth the 35.08.

It is a very thin material. Not like most gymnastics outfits. Very dissappointed in the product. What's even more upsetting g is that all the suits for gymnastics said online exclusive which was untrue.

I went to the Fredericton store and saw these outfits.

So much for online exclusive.I think it is a complete rip off!!!!!!

Review about: Space Dye Dance Leotard.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Justice For Girls Backpack Review Justice For Girls "Worst I will never buy another piece of clothes or anything from them!!!i bought a backpack and lunch bag for my daughter and this year with in a month there's..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more