I bought my daughter the hooded back pack a few weeks ago, after placing only her binder and paper in her back pack (which also came from justice) the handle came completely unsewn from the bag so I had to drive to two different cities to find the letter I needed. Once I exchanged it I thought things were fine until my 6 year old started her first day of school and she came home with scratches and cuts on her fingers from the sequins being to close to the zipper. I Concerned because this is not an injury that you would want to have among 6 year old children who tend to touch everything and with bleeding fingers becomes a possible health risk.

Review about: Hooded Back Pack.

Review #520817 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments

Shaebabe

We had the same thing happen.No more stores within an hour so if we want another backpack (which is probably just as much junk as the first), I have to order it online and pay shipping.

Why should I be punished when it was NOT our fault.A backpack should not break on the 2nd day of school.

Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Justice For Girls - Ordered Christmas gifts Online Justice For Girls "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more