I bought my daughter the hooded back pack a few weeks ago, after placing only her binder and paper in her back pack (which also came from justice) the handle came completely unsewn from the bag so I had to drive to two different cities to find the letter I needed. Once I exchanged it I thought things were fine until my 6 year old started her first day of school and she came home with scratches and cuts on her fingers from the sequins being to close to the zipper. I Concerned because this is not an injury that you would want to have among 6 year old children who tend to touch everything and with bleeding fingers becomes a possible health risk.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hooded Back Pack
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."