Justice For Girls - Review about Hooded Back Pack

I bought my daughter the hooded back pack a few weeks ago, after placing only her binder and paper in her back pack (which also came from justice) the handle came completely unsewn from the bag so I had to drive to two different cities to find the letter I needed. Once I exchanged it I thought things were fine until my 6 year old started her first day of school and she came home with scratches and cuts on her fingers from the sequins being to close to the zipper. I Concerned because this is not an injury that you would want to have among 6 year old children who tend to touch everything and with bleeding fingers becomes a possible health risk.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Hooded Back Pack
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #520817

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Justice For Girls? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 11, 2014 #868951

We had the same thing happen. No more stores within an hour so if we want another backpack (which is probably just as much junk as the first), I have to order it online and pay shipping. Why should I be punished when it was NOT our fault. A backpack should not break on the 2nd day of school.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Justice For Girls. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Justice For Girls.
Filing a new complaint about