Tulsa, Oklahoma
Featured Not resolved
2.4

Placed order on the 8th.They didn't process order for a week and a half.

By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!). Received two packages supposedly containing my order. One package contained one shirt, while the other, which was a box, contained nothing except the sales invoice and a $30 discount card!! They sent me an EMPTY box.

The shipping was paid by me. For an empty box. Contacted customer service (which took nearly 30mins, and which was based in Mexico). The gentlemen was nice, helpfull, and promised to have the items rushed to me in time for Christmas.

However, I am truly doubtful after what I have dealt with, as with many others.

The building is inaccurate, confusing, and doesn't represent my entire order.

Review about: Justice For Girls Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments

Logical ***sumer

OK, so I understand the problems with the delays and the items being out of stock, but who cares if they shipped you an empty box?You pay shipping UP FRONT and its usually based on the amount you spend.

Its not like they shipped your first item and charged you shipping AGAIN for the second. They charged you EXACTLY the same thing they would have if both items came in one box or if they shipped you 5 empty boxes, so what's it matter. And quite frankly, the box wasn't empty. It had an invoice/packing slip and a $30 gift card in it.

Could it have shipped in something smaller, yes, but that wouldn't have changed your shipping cost.

It is based on how much you spend.So even if everything would have fit in a tiny envelope, you still would have paid the same thing.

Mom of 3
Kailua, Hawaii, United States #918879

Awful customer service.Had to wait 25 minutes for someone to pick up, who then put me on hold for another 7 minutes.

Package was shipped out on December 8 priority mail, today is the 20th. He told me I had to wait until Monday to complain!!! Checked shipping label, it hasn't moved from the day it got its shipping label!

My girls only really asked for clothes for Christmas, now I have nothing for them!!!So pissed!!!