Justice For Girls - Ordered Christmas gifts Online

144 of 215 Justice For Girls reviews

Placed order on the 8th.They didn't process order for a week and a half.

By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!). Received two packages supposedly containing my order. One package contained one shirt, while the other, which was a box, contained nothing except the sales invoice and a $30 discount card!! They sent me an EMPTY box.

The shipping was paid by me. For an empty box. Contacted customer service (which took nearly 30mins, and which was based in Mexico). The gentlemen was nice, helpfull, and promised to have the items rushed to me in time for Christmas.

However, I am truly doubtful after what I have dealt with, as with many others.

The building is inaccurate, confusing, and doesn't represent my entire order.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Online Shopping
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #571633

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Justice For Girls? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
144 of 215 Justice For Girls reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Logical Consumer

Dec 28, 2014 #922247

OK, so I understand the problems with the delays and the items being out of stock, but who cares if they shipped you an empty box? You pay shipping UP FRONT and its usually based on the amount you spend. Its not like they shipped your first item and charged you shipping AGAIN for the second. They charged you EXACTLY the same thing they would have if both items came in one box or if they shipped you 5 empty boxes, so what's it matter. And quite frankly, the box wasn't empty. It had an invoice/packing slip and a $30 gift card in it. Could it have shipped in something smaller, yes, but that wouldn't have changed your shipping cost. It is based on how much you spend. So even if everything would have fit in a tiny envelope, you still would have paid the same thing.

0 1 Reply
Mom of 3

Dec 20, 2014 #918879 Kailua, Hawaii, United States

Awful customer service. Had to wait 25 minutes for someone to pick up, who then put me on hold for another 7 minutes. Package was shipped out on December 8 priority mail, today is the 20th. He told me I had to wait until Monday to complain!!! Checked shipping label, it hasn't moved from the day it got its shipping label! My girls only really asked for clothes for Christmas, now I have nothing for them!!! So pissed!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.