Justice For Girls - Ordered Christmas gifts Online
Placed order on the 8th.They didn't process order for a week and a half.
By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!). Received two packages supposedly containing my order. One package contained one shirt, while the other, which was a box, contained nothing except the sales invoice and a $30 discount card!! They sent me an EMPTY box.
The shipping was paid by me. For an empty box. Contacted customer service (which took nearly 30mins, and which was based in Mexico). The gentlemen was nice, helpfull, and promised to have the items rushed to me in time for Christmas.
However, I am truly doubtful after what I have dealt with, as with many others.
The building is inaccurate, confusing, and doesn't represent my entire order.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Online Shopping
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I bought my daughter the hooded back pack a few weeks ago, after placing only her binder and paper in her back pack (which also came from justice) the handle..."
- "I've used red(bad)box for years and for some strange reason I've been charged .25 all this time plus I've rented two (2)or more movies since 2010 somebody help me..."
- "I sold a t.v to a user she came to my house to look at the t.v because I don't have a vehicle I showed her that it had worked..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."