The "NEW" Justice is terrible, we are very disappointed!!!The selection is not as wide as it use to be, the quality of clothing and style options are lacking.

Don't get me started on the pricing and how they've done away with any discounts, store events, etc. $36 for a cotton shirt w/ some lame phrase or a cheesy unicorn.. no thanks! The product line should be redone and the discounts/ store events should be re-introduced ASAP.

Our Justice location used to be crawling with customers, now you see maybe 2-3 shoppers at a time, most who exit the store without purchasing anything. What's worse is that since they have cut down on their line and removed most of the toys, gifts and misc. items the store looks as if it is getting ready to go out of business.

I suspect that will be case the soon enough.Bad move Justice!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of justice for girls clothing. Justice For Girls needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned justice for girls clothing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Justice For Girls.

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments