I an online order for a pajamas set with free emoji slippers.The slippers did not arrive with my order.

I emailed customer service and the response I received three days later concerned the cost of shipping -- which had absolutely nothing to do with the question in my email. Today, I spoke with a customer service rep. who informed me that "this has happened before...the website can be confusing.... you actually have to add the slippers to your cart separately and then the cost will be deducted from your total." The website gave no indication of this.

And now they can't send the slippers to me because, of course, they are out of them.

The free slippers enticed me to purchase the pajamas in the first place.I will not do online Justice shopping in the future and will try to avoid the store as a whole.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of justice for girls deal from Justice For Girls. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Justice For Girls to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Justice For Girls for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments

Meridian, Mississippi, United States #1289776

I had the exact same problem and used their sticker for the return of the Pjs and now they wont refund because they say they never got it so I am out the 21.49 for NOTHING