I have an experience with Justice by buying a bag during their "promotion": Buy One get Two Free.I have received one bag instead.

When I called the company right the way, some of the agents told me that I have to wait a little bit longer to received those two promised for free bags due to the fact that they were not available. I was waiting for another month, and when called back, another agent told me: 1. that I have to complain during first 14 days after the order was places When I explained that I was promised that those two free items are on the way. 2.

The agent asked me if I have a reference number of that call. Of course, I didn't get that reference when I was promised that I am going to receive two other bags. 3. Agent stated that when placing the order I didn't mention three bags.

When I explained that on line system gave me the only option to "click" one item. 4. Agent stated that it should be the option.

Endless conversation.Never believe this Justice company when it offers "Buy one get two free"!!!

Review about: Justice For Girls Buy One Get Two Free Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments