1.4

At the Justice store, On Saturday 12-16-17 I was purchasing a few items listed as 40% off on the shelf it was displayed. I asked the manager there, what was the price of the items he said it was either 40% or 50% off.

At the register it came to 20% off for one item and 30% off the other item. I asked the manager to honor the displayed prices & discount. He refused to and said he can't do anything about it, he was very rude and impolite about it. As a consumer the listed sale should be honored.

I asked him very politely several times, he continued to get loud and made a scene at the store. He also threatened to have me removed by security from the store. I was with my 6 year old daughter, who is very afraid to go back to the store. I have pictures of the sales that were on displayed.

The manager is Mr. Bien-Aime. He really mistreated me at the store and put me in an very disrespectful and embarrassing situation. I have never been treated this way in my entire life by someone in the retail business.

I am very disappointed and extremely overwhelmed by his attitude and behavior towards me.

Other customers agree with my statement that he should honor the displayed prices of the items. This store is located in Broadway Mall store# 880 in Hicksville,NY 11801.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2017.

Comments