I bought my daughter the hooded back pack a few weeks ago, after placing only her binder and paper in her back pack (which also came from justice) the handle came completely unsewn from the bag so I had to drive to two different cities to find the letter I needed. Once I exchanged it I thought things were fine until my 6 year old started her first day of school and she came home with scratches and cuts on her fingers from the sequins being to close to the zipper. I Concerned because this is not an injury that you would want to have among 6 year old children who tend to touch everything and with bleeding fingers becomes a possible health risk.

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments

We had the same thing happen.No more stores within an hour so if we want another backpack (which is probably just as much junk as the first), I have to order it online and pay shipping.

Why should I be punished when it was NOT our fault.A backpack should not break on the 2nd day of school.

Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Justice For Girls - Ordered Christmas gifts Online Justice For Girls "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more