I didn't realize that if you use Paypal to order online, you canNOT return in the store for a full refund.You only get store credit.

There is nothing on the website that WARNS you about that. You only find that information if you are looking up the return policy, which you don't do when you order. Over $170 worth of returns sitting in a warehouse somewhere because their return process is over 4 wks long. 4 weeks to check it in plus 10 days to issue a refund.

I will NEVER again order from Justice. Unfortunately, the sale was good, but the quality was so-so, which forced me to return.

WARNING: Don't use Paypal if you think you will want a full refund at the store.If you don't care, go for it.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments

It doed tell you in the return policy that if it was paid with paypal that an in-store credit will be issued when returning in store.

Pella, Iowa, United States #1275209

Why wouldn't you look up the return policy?

to Anonymous #1314274

Return policy doesn't matter when you have poor leadership within this company. It starts with misleading people like Kris Kaighn and the leadership team does from Justice headquarters.