We received an advertisement in the mail on February 5th within an hour we went to our local Justice store where we were informed that they had run out of the free unicorn Pom. The sales associate did take joy in informing me and my daughter that she had gotten one and it was “super cute”.

If they are already gone why did we receive something in the mail saying it was available.

I would really like a Pom sent to my child - she uploaded the app and was so disappointed. My name is Amanda Weaver, my address is 6513 Hearth Stone Drive, Rogers, AR 72758.

Review about: Justice For Girls Free Unicorn Pom Deal.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

My daughter was dissapointed. We also went to Baybrook mall and bought $50 just to get a sorry we are out.

Yes! This happened to me as well.

My post office actually delivered the mailer early, and I was in the store on February 5 - the "first" day of the promotion. I was told the unicorn poms were gone three weeks ago!

Yes I had gotten the same coupon & they ran out of them the day that I had got the coupon. I went to the store & they told me that they ran out of them.

I never got one.

I feel the same way if they ran out of them why do then send these out. Is there a way that I can get one?