This year, on black Friday, my co-worker and I both ordered online at www.Justice.com for our young daughters who love their clothes.We both ordered boots, jackets and clothes online.

We made large Christmas purchases. Justice charged my co-worker twice and she did not receive her daughter's boots. I was charged for boots I never received. I won't be shopping online with them anymore.

We called to get things figured out and both waited on hold for over 40 minutes so I decided to email instead.

Justice for Girls is Not a trustworthy company.I suggest shopping elsewhere that values their consumers and has a better selection and lower prices

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Justice For Girls. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Justice For Girls.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Justice For Girls to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Justice For Girls?

Comments